READ ALL THE DIRECTIONS BEFORE INSTALLING.
IF YOU HAVE CONCERNS OR QUESTION CONTACT US BEFORE INSTALLING THE DECALS.
IF - WHY IS MY DECAL CLOUDY/STREAKY LOOKING?
Look at your decal there is a Cloudy Top Protective Layer (Transfer Tape) that is the shape of a Rectangle of your Decal. It may even have streaks or wrinkles on it. Or, even finger prints, they will NOT be there when installed!
The Transfer Tape will be removed as the last step of installation.
Yes, it will even expose the glossy vinyl because unless specifically asked for ALL our decals are Glossy.
Some of our newer designs will NOT have a transfer tape on them do NOT try to remove the UV clear laminate as you will ruin the decal!
SOME OF OUR SMALLER DECALS WILL HAVE NO TRANSFER TAPE!
If you need assistance with the install directions, please feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org
IF you received the wrong size do NOT I repeat do NOT try to install them. Contact us!
- Plastic Applicator – Squeegee or something the shape of a credit/debit card. A real squeegee will give the best results.
- Masking Tape – Used for applying large size decals to hold the decal in place during installation.
Our decals are made with an air-release vinyl where the decal can be installed with NO wet solution. If bubbles occur just take a blow dryer heat the area and squeegee or press out the area with your fingers. The trapped air will release.
Temperatures – do not apply decals where the temperatures exceed 80 degrees in direct sunlight. For best installation, install in the shade between 65-75 degrees.
1. Clean hands thoroughly to prevent any dirt/oils from adhering to the surface of the decal. Also, clean the area where the decal will be applied (emblem surface) thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or acetone. Do NOT use Soap! And, wipe dry with a lint-free microfiber cloth.
2. With dry hands, peel HALF THE BACKING PAPER OFF AND CUT WITH SCISSORS. This will allow you to align the decal up correctly over the emblem. REMEMBER it is necessary to place the side of the decal that is against the backing paper to the stock emblem (or area where the decal will be applied) where the decal will go over.
3. Place the adhesive side of the decal against the application surface. Be sure to line up the design with the emblem to prevent it from being crooked and not even. Now peel off the other half.
4. Using a rubber-tipped squeegee, plastic driver's license or credit card (making sure there are no rough edges), work from the center outward and squeegee out "all" the excess air. Then, wipe dry with a lint-free cloth or microfiber towel.
5. Slowly peel from right to left the top protective cloudy liner (if there is one) and remove it. IF the liner doesn't release the edge of the decal apply a little heat with your hair dryer or heat gun.
6. If there are any bubbles or creases you can remove them by using your fingers to press out the trapped air.
7. You will need to take a hairdryer or heat gun and seal the decal by applying heat to the decal 4" - 6" away from the decal. Be sure to keep the heat moving and not directly on the decal or you will burn or blister the decal. The vinyl is heat activated and this step will help activate the adhesive on the back decal to the Emblem.
We are NOT responsible for your installation mistakes & we will NOT replace any part of the order.
REFUNDS will NOT be issued unless the product has NOT been used.
And, in the original sealed plastic package.